Sleep is the foundation of health. How can we have a healthy sleep? In addition to life and psychological reasons, it is also important to have a "healthy, comfortable" healthy mattress. Fresh Mang Home Textiles prompts that the correct cleaning and maintenance of the mattress not only extends the life of the mattress but also ensures the health of the family.
1. Use better quality sheets, not only to absorb sweat, but also to keep the cloth clean.
2, do not often sit on the edge of the bed, the four corners of the mattress is the most fragile, sitting on the edge of the bed for a long time, easy to damage the edge spring.
3. Don't jump on the bed, lest the single point is too strong and the spring will be damaged.
4. Remove the plastic packaging bag when using to keep the environment ventilated and dry, and avoid the mattress being damp. Do not leave the mattress exposed for too long to fade the fabric.
5. If you accidentally knock over other beverages such as tea or coffee into the bed, immediately use a towel or toilet paper to dry it with heavy pressure and blow dry with a hair dryer. When the mattress is accidentally contaminated with dirt, wash it with soap and water. Do not use strong acid or alkaline cleaner to avoid fading and damage of the mattress.
6. Flip regularly. In the first year of use, the new mattress will be flipped back and forth, left and right or head and foot every two to three months. The spring of the mattress will be averaged and will be flipped once every six months.
7. Keep it clean. The mattress should be cleaned regularly with a vacuum cleaner and should not be washed directly with water or detergent. Avoid lying on your bed after bathing or sweating. Do not use appliances or smoke in bed.