Some springs have vent holes at the edges. Do not tighten the sheets and mattresses when using them, so as to avoid blocking the vents, causing the air in the mattress to circulate and germs. The maintenance skills of the mattress must be understood and maintained. Hygiene in the home environment.
1. Flip regularly. In the first year of purchase, the new mattress will be flipped back and forth, left and right or head and foot every two to three months, so that the spring of the mattress will be averaged, and then flipped about once every six months.
2, with better quality sheets, not only absorb sweat, but also keep the cloth clean.
3. Keep it clean. Clean the mattress regularly with a vacuum cleaner, but do not wash it directly with water or detergent. At the same time, avoid lying down after bathing or sweating, and do not use electrical appliances or smoking in bed.
4, do not often sit on the edge of the bed, because the four corners of the mattress are the most vulnerable, long-term sitting on the edge of the bed, easy to damage the edge spring.
5. Don't jump on the bed, lest the single point is too strong to damage the spring.
6. Remove the plastic packaging bag during use to keep the environment ventilated and dry, and avoid the mattress being damp. Do not leave the mattress exposed for too long to fade the fabric.
7. If you accidentally knock over other beverages such as tea or coffee on the bed, immediately use a towel or toilet paper to dry it out with heavy pressure and then blow dry with a hair dryer. When the mattress is accidentally contaminated with dirt, it can be washed with soap and water. Do not use strong acid or alkaline cleaner to avoid fading and damage of the mattress.
8. Avoid excessive deformation of the mattress during handling, do not bend or fold the mattress;
9. Remove the plastic packaging film before use;
10. Before use, set the cleaning pad or mattress to ensure the long-term use of the product is clean;
11. It is recommended that the mattress be adjusted and turned over regularly for about 3~4 months, so that the mat surface is evenly stressed and the service life is prolonged;
12, do not stretch the sheets, mattresses when using, so as not to block the vents of the mattress, resulting in the air inside the mattress can not circulate, breeding germs. 6, do not stress on the surface of the pad, so as not to affect the local deformation of the mattress;
13. Avoid scratching fabrics with sharp angle tools or knives.